It's the annual Street Books Party. Join us as we celebrate the eighth year of operation and honor the patrons who have checked out books all summer long.
When: Thursday, September 20, 6-8 p.m.
Where: 237 NE Broadway, at the Lagunitas Community Room
What will be there?
- Emceed by the fabulous Paul Susi
- Taco bar by Los Gorditos *
- Wine & Beer *
- Onsite photo booth by artist Julie Keefe
- The Book Divinator Machine (Back by popular demand! - Put a token into the slot to have a book magically divined for you.)
- Music by Colectivo de Son Jarocho
There will be a short program featuring librarians and patrons from the season, and time to enjoy wine and beer with friends. We'll see you there!
* Ticket price includes tacos, beer, and wine.
(Can’t make the event, but want to support us? Consider purchasing a ticket on behalf of one of our patrons, who will attend free of charge.)